For several circumstances, I've been myself forced to change my schedule this year.
My definitive (more or less...) costume planning for 2011 will be:
VI Japan Weekend Madrid (October):
- Saturday: Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
- Sunday: Kotetsu T. Kaburagi (Tiger & Bunny)
Salón del Manga de Barcelona (October-November):
- Saturday: Kotetsu T. Kaburagi (Tiger & Bunny)
- Sunday-WCS: Yuuko Ichihara (Xxxholic)
- Monday-Regular Contest: Date Masamune (Brave 10)
- Tuesday: Kotetsu T. Kaburagi - gym version - (Tiger & Bunny)
- No fucking idea
I'm so overexcited with Tiger & Bunny, and I've fallen in love so deeply with Kotetsu this season, that now I have no regrets of changing some plans.
Can't wait to dress and act like the most adorable derp EVER, and greatest hero of the whole World <3 BTW, I bought some tiger's pajamas to take some silly photos as Kotetsu would do.
I feel very sorry for Kanda, Ikki, and Legolas costumes, but this year is not the perfect moment for them. I want to make those costumes so much, that I prefer to wait to more favorable times.